Hunting is important to me because.....

Because gathering wood and water didn't sound nearly as fun as sitting on my butt looking for animals! LOL

No, it's in my blood and I am addicted to the pursuit of the unknown. Hunting is an amazing equalizer in my life to where I feel at peace at all times. Nature is such an amazing thing to watch unfold throughout each and every day. The fact that I have the ability to provide food for my family without relying on someone else gives me great satisfaction. I look forward to passing this great tradition onto my children as well as teaching them the skills that have made me successful. I can only hope that they find the same solace that I do while in the field. I couldn't imagine how my life would look had I never pulled that trigger!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu