Hunting maps

Ed Hunt

Mar 12, 2016
Hi everyone.

Is there any hunting map that shows the areas where its allowed to hunt and where it is not?
I just want to make sure I din't get in trouble by hunting in the wrong area. Thanks.

From what I heard. National forest and BLM land are good for the most part. New to hunting myself so maybe some of the season hunters can verify the info.

onxhunt is the way to go you always know where your at with the onxhunt app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-15-17-11-37_resized.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-15-17-11-37_resized.png
    387.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_2016-03-13-18-51-21_resized.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-13-18-51-21_resized.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 99
National forests & BLM are almost always open for hunting. If for some reason it's not, it would be stated at site (high fire danger, flooding for instance).

One thing to remember.....Despite being on NF or BLM, you must be a 150 yds from any dwelling, outbuilding, or barn....There's a lot of private land with structures literally next to our (taxpayers) property.

Maps are good to get a general idea of where you want to start.....OnxMap fine tunes it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu