hunting memes

380de054b071f7a8f1937e733f7901d8.jpg

RE: Marry a Girl Who Says Things Like :

This past weekend, the Mrs joined a lady friend who was interested in getting acquainted with firearms, so the Mrs registered them both for this 4hr class that was offered as part of LSL (Ladies Shooting League) at a popular nearby local indoor range. After a bit of basic classroom instruction type stuff to get the n00bs up to speed, they then had them shooting under supervision and they got to try multiple different types of pistols.

She then sent me this TXT message gem! ...
TXT from Wifey.jpg

Phil,

This one hits close to home...Wednesday a guy jumps in Jim's boat while I'm driving to the launch ramp...We get to the 1st spot...I reach for my favorite rod (Shimano Crucial), and the tip is broke off...Nobody says a word...Later in the day, the same guy pulls up to our boat and asks if he broke the tip off my rod...You apparently knew it numb nuts...Not a I'll buy you another rod, sorry, or kiss my a$$ and off he goes...WTF!......:mad:

Phil,

This one hits close to home...Wednesday a guy jumps in Jim's boat while I'm driving to the launch ramp...We get to the 1st spot...I reach for my favorite rod (Shimano Crucial), and the tip is broke off...Nobody says a word...Later in the day, the same guy pulls up to our boat and asks if he broke the tip off my rod...You apparently knew it numb nuts...Not a I'll buy you another rod, sorry, or kiss my a$$ and off he goes...WTF!......:mad:
Dirt bags will always be dirt bags. Sorry for that Steve. I would rather loan someone my tooth brush rather than my rod for the same reason. Side story, years ago when I began dating my now wife I took her out on SD bay for the spring halibut bite. I gave her my custom built 8" roller rod with a Shimano Calcutta reel spooled with p-line and a flouro leader and rigged the way I knew best. We were dragging choves on the bottom and she got bit. The bite was so strong that the fish ripped the rod out of her hands while she was in free spool. I saw the rod hit the water and in a split second decision I threw my rod down and dove in after it. I grabbed it back and handed it to her and said don't let go again and she reeled it up with my coaching. Bottom line I climbed back in the boat and she brought it to gaff and we ate Halibut for the next few days. Lucky rods mean something when you catch a few fish on them...

Fred,

I've been overboard a couple of times...lol...I have scanned the internet for that Shimano Crucial...No luck so far...:worried:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu