Hunting Pups

SASS

Jan 25, 2014
I have a litter of American Leopard Cur/Walker Hound pups in which a few are available. Both parents are good hunting dogs hunted on all types of big game as well as varmints. Both parents are also great pets with no dog aggression or people aggression of any type. Both are absolutely great with kids and careful around them. These pups will have a whole lotta nose and will be very trainable like their parents. They should make great hunting dogs and or blood tracking dogs and shed dogs. They also make great hiking dogs for the active lifestyle. Both parents naturally retrieve though I am not advertising them as any kind of retriever, just mentioning it in case you like to play frisbee or ball.

Pups will be $300.00 and have first rounds of vaccinations and have been wormed on a schedule.

Text if you are interested or would like more info
Michael 909-633-4126

Attachments

• Puppy pic.JPG
    Puppy pic.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 47
  • jax-rocket puppies.jpg
    jax-rocket puppies.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 51
  • jax-rocket puppies 2.jpg
    jax-rocket puppies 2.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 45
I think you dropped a zero by mistake. Those are prize pups! $300 is too good to be true.
Where are you located?

Hey DanSanDiego,

Thanks for the interest. They are not super dogs, they will not be perfect just like any other dog. But they should have three things, drive, intelligence (trainability), and nose. What people do with them will determine how they turn out. They also make great pets if you are active.

I am in Riverside County, border of Corona and Riverside off 91 frwy, but I am willing to meet in temecula or somewhere in between to help. I feel $300.00 is fair as I do not want to price out good people. I just want to see them get in the hands of people who will take good care of them and enjoy them. They are really cool pups and I think they would do well at anything that requires trailing such as blood tracking or shed hunting and of course hunting which is what they were bred to do. They should be well rounded dogs if given the opportunity.

Feel free to text me if you have any other questions or if you are interested.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu