Hunting Rifle Bipod

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Just got the Tricer GTP-RS rifle bipod leg video back. Grant it I am biased but these legs are by far the best solution to every shooting position in the field and the whole thing fits in your pocket. Never be unprepared to shoot again.

Last edited:
Looks great, now I just get over the price. 180 bones got me thinking.
Thanks. I think a lot of people have a hard time grasping the time it takes to build these parts. They look like simple parts but the time spent and steps taken to make these can be deceiving. Every oz has been taken out of these tiny legs.

Drew, do we need to use a specific bipod mount bracket or it can me mounted on a picatini rail?

To evaluate the stability of the GPT III I put everything on it but the kitchen sink including, Outdoorsman pan head, dual mount, rifle clamp, Swaro spotting scope, and 10lb + M1 Garand, and tilted the setup so not balanced. The trekking poles are extended to max 135 cm. This thing is built like a brick hooey house.1596299446958.jpeg

To evaluate the stability of the GPT III I put everything on it but the kitchen sink including, Outdoorsman pan head, dual mount, rifle clamp, Swaro spotting scope, and 10lb + M1 Garand, and tilted the setup so not balanced. The trekking poles are extended to max 135 cm. This thing is built like a brick hooey house.
This is awesome! Not bad for a 7.5oz Tripod. American Craftsmanship right there.

Last edited:
Drew, do we need to use a specific bipod mount bracket or it can me mounted on a picatini rail?
Sorry also to clarify if you wanted to adapt a GTP-ll or GTP-lll there are ways to attach to a picatini but the RS legs are designed for the threaded spartan bipods. For speed and simplicity Indont think this set can be beat.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
To evaluate the stability of the GPT III I put everything on it but the kitchen sink including, Outdoorsman pan head, dual mount, rifle clamp, Swaro spotting scope, and 10lb + M1 Garand, and tilted the setup so not balanced. The trekking poles are extended to max 135 cm. This thing is built like a brick hooey house.View attachment 45141

@BBH is a gear lady of the night. I thought I was bad.

Just ordered a set of the legs and a Javelin Lite. I picked up an extra base too so I can swap things between my crossbow and my rifle. Can't wait!

Reactions: ilovesprig and NBK
Just got the Tricer GTP-RS rifle bipod leg video back. Grant it I am biased but these legs are by far the best solution to every shooting position in the field and the whole thing fits in your pocket. Never be unprepared to shoot again.

Wow, those are sweet. These seem perfect for when your on the side hill trying to shoot at an animal on the other side. Throw in the tracking poles.

What is this code someone commented about below? Is this your product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER
@BBH is a gear lady of the night. I thought I
Wow, those are sweet. These seem perfect for when your on the side hill trying to shoot at an animal on the other side. Throw in the tracking poles.

What is this code someone commented about below? Is this your product?

Situations like that are why I designed these legs. No more stacking packs etc. plus with the spartan you just keep it in your pocket or pack until you need it.

this is my product that I have been working on for 2 years and just got patented and brought to market. Use code SCH at checkout.

Situations like that are why I designed these legs. No more stacking packs etc. plus with the spartan you just keep it in your pocket or pack until you need it.

this is my product that I have been working on for 2 years and just got patented and brought to market. Use code SCH at checkout.

Very cool. I will be buying and spreading the word. Awesome design! I have long said somebody needs to invent a bipod that works with hiking sticks.

I'll be doing a 7 day backpack hunt in Wyoming this year I will hit a pair, and maybe another for my brother for this hunt!

These come with everything I need to mount to the fun, right?

Very cool. I will be buying and spreading the word. Awesome design! I have long said somebody needs to invent a bipod that works with hiking sticks.

I'll be doing a 7 day backpack hunt in Wyoming this year I will hit a pair, and maybe another for my brother for this hunt!

These come with everything I need to mount to the fun, right?

These are only the legs you will need a Spartan bipod to complete it out. I use the spartan Lite.

Sorry also to clarify if you wanted to adapt a GTP-ll or GTP-lll there are ways to attach to a picatini but the RS legs are designed for the threaded spartan bipods. For speed and simplicity Indont think this set can be beat.
That's what I was wondering ...
So basically the RS legs are a complement for the Spartan, but the GOT-II and III can be used as stand alone at aching them to a picatini rail. What extra part would I need?

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu