• AR-15

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • semi-auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • single-shot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of the above would be my vote. Guns are like potato chips, "It's hard to just have one"

I used to be pretty much a bolt action or single action guy but lately I prefer to use my AR for our local deer and pigs.

Depends on what game you are after. Varmints (coyotes, fox, bobcats, etc.) AR-15 semi-auto hands down. Big game - bolt action

I'm finding that since I started reloading a few years back I really enjoy lever action. Most of my shooting is lever action and single action revolvers. I leave the "black guns" for work. But for more precision shooting I like my bolt action.

White Smoke said:
Depends on what game you are after. Varmints (coyotes, fox, bobcats, etc.) AR-15 semi-auto hands down. Big game - bolt action

I'm with White smoke on this one

What are we hunting for that way I know the to grab the right tool for the job.

But you also need to add Bow. There are a lot of people that hunt everything with a Bow I am just saying lol

motorhead said:
White Smoke said:

I'm with White smoke on this one

I am with Motorhead and White smoke on this one. Although a bolt-gun is a do all rig for sure!

Back