I’d mount him

I wonder if the other predators naturally just look at it and recognize it as being a case of extreme unhealthy and just leave it alone? Cause I mean... ya figure it can't be able to run away very good at all with all that stuff all over him. So would be easy-pickin's... right?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's scent becomes so much different it makes the other predators just know something is wrong and leave it alone.

I shot my first archery buck in Utah that had tumors. While not as bad as that it was not very far off. Biologist said it was caused by bot flies. We cut a few open and they we hard cartilage like lumps. Did not affect the meat at all . I’d have stuck the other one with him but he was too far from the truck. It was weird only one side had them. Maybe the side he didn’t lay on. The bottom line was he was close to the truck. Nuf said

Dude they usually have a few bot flys larvae, but that guy is covered.
I have never seen a deer like that.
I would shoot it tag it, get rid of it lol.
Hatches word quote"gross " .

I wonder if the other predators naturally just look at it and recognize it as being a case of extreme unhealthy and just leave it alone? Cause I mean... ya figure it can't be able to run away very good at all with all that stuff all over him. So would be easy-pickin's... right?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's scent becomes so much different it makes the other predators just know something is wrong and leave it alone.
Looks like a Roe deer. They haven’t had predators other than humans in most of Europe for a long time.

Reactions: TheGDog
Larry...would you eat that? Asking for a freind.

<The Deer, Slobbering and drooling from sides of mouth> ..."'C'Mon Doc... jush a lil more Collagen injection... I wanna look pumped for the Rut, Man!"

Reactions: TRICER
<The Deer, Slobbering and drooling from sides of mouth> ..."'C'Mon Doc... jush a lil more Collagen injection... I wanna look pumped for the Rut, Man!"
O dang @hatchet is a doc , who would of known... the Forky king..
Hey doc knowing what you Know would you eat that. I sure you see your fair share..:)

Ive been called many things..but not doc....L.O.L.

Its obvious Lee has only seen the garage in pics...thats where the swag is stored lee...the east and west wing of the casa is where the wall of fame is erected...the garage is known as..the wall of shame...i hate myself for sharing that..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu