I am a MEAT EATER

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2N0Utg7KYE

Many of my friends and family have asked me about hunting and I have found that this guy answers the question better than I can. Good luck this weekend and I hope each of us have a safe and successful hunt.

Wish I could watch his shows but I think he is only on via direct tv were I am at. Only a few episodes on YouTube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Rinella is my hero. He's so intelligent and skilled at what he does.

Since I am new to hunting I have been thinking about this a lot. Farmers and fisherman are both killers, but they are celebrated as heroes; hunters are vilified. If we were a culture of complete vegetarianism, where killing was anathema, then I could understand everyone's shock. But as a meat eating culture I just can't tolerate the hypocrisy.

You said it brother. He is my hero too and I can't stand the hypocrisy either!

Im seriously considering going vegan. There are a lot of health benefits. On top of that, it's probably scary to be hunted...

Thanks for the post.
I've never heard of this guy before but you can bet I'll look him up now = ))

Vegan?! That's ok just remember. The health benefits of vegan diets are likely caused by the elimination of harmful ingredients and processed foods. It has nothing to do with avoiding unprocessed animal foods.

Steve is great for our sport. Its not the typical camo'd out redneck most people think when they think hunters.

He is also an awesome author. I have read all his books and they are all excellent. I'll have American Buffalo in my treestand tomorrow to read again.

msailor said:
Vegan?! That's ok just remember. The health benefits of vegan diets are likely caused by the elimination of harmful ingredients and processed foods. It has nothing to do with avoiding unprocessed animal foods.

Meat is murder...

Breacher said:
msailor said:

Meat is murder...
Did someone hack your phone or something??????

I'm a huge fan of Steve and Meat Eater

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu