I am Interested in a California Hunting Forum ?

I thought you ran your scope on zero magnification when hunting hog ?

Opah is my favorite fish to eat.
I have seen pictures of the Opah fish Pretty thing isn't it need to see where I can pick up some, My wife is a big fish eater I can have some fun cook her up some and tell to EAT ME !

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
Hi OPAH
No mas jesses hunting for you?
How’s that red Tacoma running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well My hog scope should work well, in fact better with the Bar, no huge flash from the magnaport and very little recoil with it being gas operated.
  • 1632272614174.png
  • The 6 to 18 x 44 Adjustable Target Crossfire II Rifle is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center point for hunter / shooters during extra-small light conditions.
  • The adjustable lens provides image focus and parallax elimination to the shutter release while the fully coated, anti-reflective lenses provide bright, clear views.
  • With long eye relief and an ultra flexible eye box, you can quickly get a sight image and acquire your target. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy targeting of the reticle.
  • Capped reset turrets are adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after looking.
  • A one-piece tube made from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. Sealed O-ring and nitrogen purge, the Crossfire II offers waterproof and fog-proof performance.

Hi OPAH
No mas jesses hunting for you?
How’s that red Tacoma running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey long ass time, how are you and Sho doing ? spoke to her a little while back about some more dies she came across, and said they need to get to you.
The truck is my daily driver, want to get the stuff done I couldn't before done to my ZR2, overhaul the Brakes the LED lighting system new bucket seats extra.
Hey got a proposition for you, Not sure how to PM you, but give me a call Ill see if I have your Number, This is a golden ticket opportunity !
Did you see I just picked up My Browning BAR in 308 ? going to be sweet. well call, PM, text me, its getting close

Hey OPAH, good to see you back around. Didn't you used to hunt the A31 tag with a ground blind? Did you ever tag out there?

I believe there are several people here around inland empire/high desert.

Hey OPAH, good to see you back around. Didn't you used to hunt the A31 tag with a ground blind? Did you ever tag out there?

I believe there are several people here around inland empire/high desert.
Yeah there are a few of us desert rats around here

Yes My doe bowl, it is still there. I have not drew my bow in a couple of years, fires, covid , and health pretty much put an end to my Deer Hunting

I was over on the Slide and saw a post OPAH made and added a comment. He thought I was Larry,:scream: oh the shame.:joy:

• Haha
Will I broke ranks with the The Trijicon® RMR® (Ruggedized Rifle Relex) Type 2 Red Dot Sight for the

• Haha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu