I have buck fever

Gettin' closer Johnny..........Dirt naps comin' up.......... ;D

Attachments

• IMG_9096.JPG
    IMG_9096.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
Lol! I'm excited that I get to deer hunt with rifle and bow this year. Last year was just archery

I've got the itch bad this year. Going back out scouting this weekend. Hunting local again only got 1 tag as of right now (archery) can't decide what second tag I want to get.

Exchanging my D11 for a D14 is tempting this year. Just not sure where to go around the hwy 18. I live 1 mile from the San Bernardino national forest and hwy 18. Was going to swing by the sbnf office and pick up a map and see if the have any info. If any of you can divulge some info on where to start around there that would be cool

Don't we all. I saw one wider than the ears driving home off the freeway today in an area you can't hunt for about 15 miles. I gotta start scouting soon. has anyone located their target buck yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a couple no big bucks on the trail cam yet. Although I spotted 1 I would like to take come opening day.

it get's better every year, will be my 4th year going out I think... I've started ordering gear that I don't need just because deer season is around the corner :).. good luck to all!!!

Been seeing a lot of buck only groups on trail cam this summer in velvet d16 2 so far wider than the ears. I have a ghost buck I've been chasing in d17 for 2 seasons and he still comes up on cams!! Can't wait for sept!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu