I lost my wife she has passed to the next world

Sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it is like to lose a person you have know for 40+years when I myself is only 43. Hope things start looking up for you and never give up.....

• Sad
Reactions: longbowhunter2
My Life has changed for ever, 43 years of Marriage and I lost my wife today fellas, see has passed away. :weary_face:
I am going to be hurting for a while, I have no more words.

Im very sorry for your loss sir! I have been married to my wife for the last 24 years and the thought of losing her sometimes crosses my mind and I do all possible to let it get out of my head ASAP.

May you and your family find comfort and peace!

• Sad
So very sorry for your loss, I'm sure she is sitting with God smiling down at you and watching over you in this tragic time . God Bless.

• Sad
My Life has changed for ever, 43 years of Marriage and I lost my wife today fellas, see has passed away. :weary_face:
I am going to be hurting for a while, I have no more words.

Like others I’m sorry for your loss, 43 years together is truly a lifetime of memories. God Bless. May she Rest In Peace and her memories be a blessing to you and your family.

• Sad
So sorry for your loss Lee. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers I can only image the pain of lossing your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
My heart goes out to you. Praying that you and your family will find peace and be comforted during this difficult time of loss.

• Sad

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu