I love it when the UPS man shows up!

S

SoCalGuidedHunts

Just received some stuff from Trijicon! Few shirts and the Trijicon TARS scope. This scope is a tank if you have not held one or looked threw one you should!! 34mm tube lol. Some people will say it cost to much I say you pay for what you get!
1102443_417122201730460_928612184_o.jpg

1008852_417122421730438_36880189_o.jpg

What are you going to mount the scope on? And what mounts will you use? And which reticle did you get?

NBK said:
What are you going to mount the scope on? And what mounts will you use? And which reticle did you get?

Its going on the 243 WSSM, I have the Trijicon mounts and I got the mil dot reticle

Glad to hear my UPS drivers are bringing you your goods in quality condition. If you folks (the people I frequently talk with) have any issues with your UPS shipments, let me know. I work for the DOT of UPS.

Thanks

Jesse

8SteelTown said:
Glad to hear my UPS drivers are bringing you your goods in quality condition. If you folks (the people I frequently talk with) have any issues with your UPS shipments, let me know. I work for the DOT of UPS.

Thanks

Jesse

Right on Jesse. I see them all the time and my driver here in San Bernardino is great!!

I'm a big fan of my UPS man. Got my new rangefinder, a sling, a gambrel and some powder this week. I keep him busy.

You guys should see what UPS and Fed-Ex brings me everyday!!!!! ;D

Its going on the 243 WSSM, I have the Trijicon mounts and I got the mil dot reticle

I love rangefinding through a mil dot scope: simple math, adjust, and squeeze. It suits the nerd in me, though I've never taken a shot at more than 200 yd when hunting.
It's nice to get a recommendation on a top-of-the-line mil dot scope. I have a Buckmasters that NBK mounted on my A-bolt .30-06 for me. Really nice set-up and very light to carry in the field. Still, maybe I'll upgrade to a Trijicon with my next rifle... I could always use a free shirt ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu