I love it when the UPS man shows up!

S

SoCalGuidedHunts

Just received some stuff from Trijicon! Few shirts and the Trijicon TARS scope. This scope is a tank if you have not held one or looked threw one you should!! 34mm tube lol. Some people will say it cost to much I say you pay for what you get!
1102443_417122201730460_928612184_o.jpg

1008852_417122421730438_36880189_o.jpg

What are you going to mount the scope on? And what mounts will you use? And which reticle did you get?

NBK said:
What are you going to mount the scope on? And what mounts will you use? And which reticle did you get?

Its going on the 243 WSSM, I have the Trijicon mounts and I got the mil dot reticle

Glad to hear my UPS drivers are bringing you your goods in quality condition. If you folks (the people I frequently talk with) have any issues with your UPS shipments, let me know. I work for the DOT of UPS.

Thanks

Jesse

8SteelTown said:
Glad to hear my UPS drivers are bringing you your goods in quality condition. If you folks (the people I frequently talk with) have any issues with your UPS shipments, let me know. I work for the DOT of UPS.

Thanks

Jesse

Right on Jesse. I see them all the time and my driver here in San Bernardino is great!!

Hopefully the UPS man will bring me a SoCal Guided Hunts shirt here in the next week! I plan on folding up some dove.

I'm a big fan of my UPS man. Got my new rangefinder, a sling, a gambrel and some powder this week. I keep him busy.

You guys should see what UPS and Fed-Ex brings me everyday!!!!! ;D

Its going on the 243 WSSM, I have the Trijicon mounts and I got the mil dot reticle

I love rangefinding through a mil dot scope: simple math, adjust, and squeeze. It suits the nerd in me, though I've never taken a shot at more than 200 yd when hunting.
It's nice to get a recommendation on a top-of-the-line mil dot scope. I have a Buckmasters that NBK mounted on my A-bolt .30-06 for me. Really nice set-up and very light to carry in the field. Still, maybe I'll upgrade to a Trijicon with my next rifle... I could always use a free shirt ;D

Back