I went elk hunting...

How was the bugle? Call em in?
It was insane... heard 100+ bugles everyday for 14 days. I followed my bull into their bedding area and the bull swung around to pick up stray cows... skewered both lungs with a Muzzy at 42 yards. It turned hot and dry at the end so I had my buddy sit water. He 12 ringed his at 40 yards with a Muzzy... his first bull with a bow 350". As we were cleaning his bull a herd came in to water screaming their heads off. Best elk hunt of my life... so far. Anyone want to share AZ elk points with me... All you'll have to do is show up... I'm serious. Ed F

It was insane... heard 100+ bugles everyday for 14 days. I followed my bull into their bedding area and the bull swung around to pick up stray cows... skewered both lungs with a Muzzy at 42 yards. It turned hot and dry at the end so I had my buddy sit water. He 12 ringed his at 40 yards with a Muzzy... his first bull with a bow 350". As we were cleaning his bull a herd came in to water screaming their heads off. Best elk hunt of my life... so far. Anyone want to share AZ elk points with me... All you'll have to do is show up... I'm serious. Ed F
how many elk points for your area?

Sitting on 8..
Not to worry ..I never draw Dick..ALICE DICK!! A Boy dru a Bull last year with 2 points...same boy dru a Cow tag this year with 1 !!! Dafuq?

Reactions: TRICER
Well done! That country sure looks nice after spending a week in central ID chasing them.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu