I'm Movin Back to San Diego

John_Gilmore

Feb 26, 2013
Hey all, my name is John. I moved to Arizona for school and started hunting a lot more than I did previously in SD. Now I'm likely coming back to San Diego and looking to find people that hunt archery, upland, predators, and waterfowl. I found this forum and thought it'd be a good way to connect with people and share stories and find hunting buddies. I've mainly fished my whole life mainly for LM Bass... Not sure what else to really include in this introduction ha, but really amped to see there's plenty of hunters in so cal and try to get out this fall together.

Attachments

• IMG_20120922_173344.jpg
    IMG_20120922_173344.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 62
I graduate in May, so hopefully within that month. I'll be wanting to get back fishing all summer until fall haha

Welcome to the site John. I think you will find what you are looking for on here. I wish alot more guys like you would move back to Ca. so we could reclaim it.

Nice to have you on the site John (and Coot). You will fit right in the mix!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu