Imperial Valley Geese?

Put in for reservations on September 1st if u pull a good card hit my line I’ll put you on some wister snow geese!
Thanks for the the help. Wister resos are top of my list this year. Hoping I get at least one chance for a good draw. I know I have a long way to go!

Thanks for the the help. Wister resos are top of my list this year. Hoping I get at least one chance for a good draw. I know I have a long way to go!

Don't be dependent on ressi's...With the exception of the opener and maybe the closing week-end, you can always get on in the morning...And even with those exceptions, you will get on somewhere during the day.

ps...Nothing like sunrise as the marsh comes alive....:heart:

.IMG_5297.JPG

Don't be dependent on ressi's...With the exception of the opener and maybe the closing week-end, you can always get on in the morning...And even with those exceptions, you will get on somewhere during the day.

ps...Nothing like sunrise as the marsh comes alive....:heart:

.View attachment 49837
Beautiful pic Steve. Hunting wise, it's a toss up for me on what I love more... the sunrise on a spring turkey hunt with gobbles going off, or the desert sunrise over the Sea with the duck flyoff. Can't wait for duck opener.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu