In San Diego You go to the Beach You Go to Jail

Damn this needs to stop let us get some f ing sunshine on the beach or a hiking trail open up the trail heads too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
LA county Sheriff released 4200 inmates and arrest people for trying to get outside for a while for fresh air. Must be a liberal state. I know this is San Diego, but same problem all over. What in the Sam hell is wrong with the people running this state? Never mind, I already mentioned liberals.

Reactions: skeet and CAL'NDN
LA county Sheriff released 4200 inmates and arrest people for trying to get outside for a while for fresh air. Must be a liberal state. I know this is San Diego, but same problem all over. What in the Sam hell is wrong with the people running this state? Never mind, I already mentioned liberals.
Once upon a time San Diego used to be fairly conservative. Ancient history...

Reactions: Dawnandusk
My lady took her dad to San Diego to get his cancer infusion done and said the roads towards the beaches are getting congested. I guess beaches opened toady?

we all know this the control freaks, you watch we will loose a lot of rights after this, they will throw us a bone, and keep the steak.
these guys are millionaires from their shady deals, kick backs and what not. making millions on our backs, because they are stealing from us.

California will most likely be the last state to officially open, now our Governer has 2024 dreams so he has to balance the political opinion , and he does not want riots or too much negative press . So "officially" the stat at home order is in effect but you can go to the park , play golf , and now the beach , but keep your social distance , wear a mask here but not there , good grief.

Again public opinion , public outrage , self awearness , is what will end this .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu