In search of waterfowl loads!!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of gun do you shoot?...I was the rep for Kent a long time...I have never had this issue shooting a Benelli SBE or ever heard this before from other folks...It's not beyond the realm of possibility that you got a bad box...It happens to all companies,

I did try Rio's a couple years back...Got a bad case of 3 1/2" BBB's...They got a bad batch of wads (probably from China) and the wad would melt from the heat of the burnt powder...It would come out like a slug... :D

ps...Josh had a bad Winchester dove load last Friday...Wad stuck in his barrel...Fortunately, he knew not to rack another shell.
I've gotten bad Winchesters before too. The crimps were mushroomed out and half of them wouldn't even fit in the chamber. Course these were the super cheapos from wallys a few years back.

how are you getting stuff from Rogers into CA?

Simple, I call Rogers or Dunns place my order and pay with my card. they ask witch FFL would i like the order sent to. They look the FFL up in there system he is pre approved at both stores. they send the order. My FFL then contacts me for pick up. E Z P Z

My FFL does this service FREE OF CHARGE. Unlike the other guy next city over that charges $50 1 box or 1000 it's $50

Reactions: Kbird22
Simple, I call Rogers or Dunns place my order and pay with my card. they ask witch FFL would i like the order sent to. They look the FFL up in there system he is pre approved at both stores. they send the order. My FFL then contacts me for pick up. E Z P Z

My FFL does this service FREE OF CHARGE. Unlike the other guy next city over that charges $50 1 box or 1000 it's $50
@garlicsalt Yep, called a bunch of FFLs in my area. Couldnt find any that wouldnt kill all of the savings from ordering online. Which FFL do you use?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu