Incredible Journey

Well done! That's a great buck and the type of pursuit we all dream of.

I didn't bump into you and talk hunting on a job site in Poway while I was walking my lab did I?

Reactions: Ghosthunter
Well done! That's a great buck and the type of pursuit we all dream of.

I didn't bump into you and talk hunting on a job site in Poway while I was walking my lab did I?
I do allot of work in Poway but I don't remember the conversation, Thanks

Still stoked on your story a month later! :) I've enjoyed learning so much more about the life and harvesting of the buck I named BFD last year and B3D this year when he went from a big forky to an even better looking 3x3. :) Also interesting that he was a 3x3 for a number of years before dropping back to a forky last year. Great story and I'm pretty sure his offspring will provide some new adventures soon. ;)

Congrats once again Mike and thanks for sharing!

BFDsch.pngB3Dsch.png

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu