is anyone a taxidermy

ktkheatsfan

Sep 25, 2013
does anyone know where I can find a taxidermy and Riverside or San Diego California? I am going to go deer hunting next season and in trying find and price them so I can get a shoulder mount. Or would anyone that knows how to mount be willing to mount them for me if I paid them?

Step 1: find a taxidermist
Step 2: purchase hunting license
Step 3: harvest deer??
:) :)
Check out bass pro shop, also there is a old timer in montclair name Dave that does a really good job

I remember my deer rookie year 3 seasons ago before the hunt I had already called my local taxi for pricing. :p. didn't score that year.

$500 to $700. Don't wait for a great one, mount everything! Im having a 14" Alligator Lizard I killed in drive way done right now.I can't wait to get it back. Pics coming soon.

turkeyman 85 said:
I know it's late but I am a taxidermist and I am in corona.
Info please, I'm looking for one now. Do you have ref. And price list. Going to G3 next month.

Invisible man said:
$500 to $700. Don't wait for a great one, mount everything! Im having a 14" Alligator Lizard I killed in drive way done right now.I can't wait to get it back. Pics coming soon.

That lizard done yet? Can't wait to see the pics.

I went to ATTC of NW Montana school of taxidermy. You can look up the school for ref. I Do competition quality mounts for my customers. Shoulder mounts start at $500 habitats are extra and pedestal mounts are more also. As far as birds I can only do upland for now since I never got a federal permit for migratory birds. If you also want to check out my facebook page it's Juan Galindo-Last Light taxidermy....It's rough but I'm working on picture but I have a nice Montana smiley on there and I think a duck.

Here are some pictures euro is my D16 buck this year and the other it a Montana deer.

Attachments

• deer skull2.jpg
    deer skull2.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 42
  • my buck 2.jpg
    my buck 2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 40
  • my buck.jpg
    my buck.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 42
  • my buck nose.jpg
    my buck nose.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 33

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu