IS IT DOVE SEASON YET?

seriously dove season needs a clock?

It's the only reason I would wish to live in the IV... Still probably wouldn't be too happy about it!

so bummed I wont be able to dove hunt this season, Im leaving the day before to go on my honeymoon.. Than i will come back get on here and see everyones good season ! i have a feeling it should be pretty good this year also . :'(

I've got my reservations and my ammo already. Just got a new to me travel trailer also so we can have ac for opening day. If they pass hunter safety I'm taking my youngest 2 this year also. My wife and I went to imperial co a month or so ago and got around 20 euros in a nice light 2 day get away. There were mornings everywhere. I thinks it's gonna be nice

baboltin you are getting hitched right before hunting season? This could have long term negative repercussions. What if someday you start deer or elk hunting. Many seasons start in Aug and Sept is prime time for early season big game.

Only thing to do here is leave her now and claim cold feet or something. March - July is the safe season to get hitched. Worse case you mess up turkey season.

baboltin said:
so bummed I wont be able to dove hunt this season, Im leaving the day before to go on my honeymoon.. Than i will come back get on here and see everyones good season ! i have a feeling it should be pretty good this year also . :'(
Major poor planning Dude! ???

Hey hey wait a second..... My anniversary and my wife's birthday (same day) are in late October. We ALWAYS go hunting for our anniversary. So maybe he can work something like that? If not yea I'd say take off. Late spring early summer. Most brides want a spring wedding anyway...

For real though congratulations may you hve a lifetime of happiness.

I made the same mistake 25 years ago, got married in Nov.
I didn't have have the same support system in place like you have here on the SCH forums. ::) If I did I would probably be broke single and lonely. With the most outrageous game room you could imagine from traveling and hunting :eek: all over the world.
Congrats

no we already got married in January but we are having our honeymoon the first week of sept no I made sure that it wouldn't interfere with dove and deer season just this year … I even told her she can't plan the honeymoon during deer season ! and she is awesome and lets me hunt whenever i want , she knows its something i love and if she didn't like it to begin with she wouldn't be here !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu