It was a long season

It's a compliment.
Steve has Super special powers like an Avenger.
You the Nija turtles have super strength. Didn't you guys watch them on TV. My kids and grandkids love the Nija turtles.
Any way Steve has hunting super powers. That's all. Like I said compliment.

Too funny, Lee,

I've just been very dedicated to hunting & fishing all my life....And was probably raised in the greatest era of opportunities to hunt & fish....Sadly, I'm watching our great heritage slip away....:worried:

ps....Is it any wonder why I've become so politically motivated?....Only one side of he aisle is attempting to take hunting, fishing, and our gun ownership heritage from all of us.

pss….That's not a lunker….This is a lunker…..lol

.vail lake 1995.jpg

As good as my season was, there's someone out there that had an unbelievable season....Hope he posts some pix and what he accomplished....Truly a season to remember and an inspiration to all new & old waterfowlers alike.[/QUO

25 for 25, like the Ripken JR record it may never be broken

Last edited by a moderator:
"25 for 25. like the Ripken Jr. record may never be broken".

Yep....I'm trying to find how many I went straight (20 something)....But mine was over 2 season and I think part of it was a 5 duck limit.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu