It's confirmed 1 Pintail next season

I was always under the impression that limits were set by flyway. Is this not true? It seems like it would make more sense

I was always under the impression that limits were set by flyway. Is this not true? It seems like it would make more sense
They are set by flyway, but at the federal level. States can only be more restrictive in their regulations.

For instance in the central flyway mergansers aren't included in our duck limit and in regards to ducks we can only shoot 6 in the central flyway instead of the 7 that you can shoot in the pacific.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can't regulate Mother nature or farmers in Canada. So they drop the pintail limit to one......As if that's going to have some kind of impact on the population......Dumb asses!

And screw you.......I shot 2 today.......:dizzy:

.024.JPG

Just curious has anyone seen this officially from the USFWS? I thought I'd check the USFWS website and read it from the "horse's mouth", so to speak, but the only proposed framework for regulations I could find were last year's (which is this current season's regulations). I also checked the flyways.us website, which is...
Produced by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service in collaboration with flyway and state waterfowl managers.
...and there's nothing on there either. Also, I not seeing anything on the DU and Cal Waterfowl websites on it. I'm not doubting this is true but it just seems strange that it's not on the USFWS or flyways.us websites as one of those, or both, should be the source of any press releases regarding this. Apparently, the only places that have this info so far are Delta Waterfowl and WON.

If anyone has a link to the "official" press release I'd appreciate seeing this. Thanks!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu