IV hunting regulation. Please help!

kingsnakeadam

Sep 8, 2014
OK so I tried to download the regs for IV and my phone won't download it. So can someone please post it for me. And can someone please clarify for me whether you can or cannot hunt on or around any field with no house and if there is not any no hunting signs. As in if there is not a no hunting sign then we are a load to hunt that field. And also I saw someone put that we are not a load to take pigeons is this also true. I'm new to hunting this is my second year sorry for all the questions and thanks for any help!

Read the thread above the one you just posted. Your questions are answered...

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php/topic,6129.0.html

IMPERIAL COUNTY 2014 – 2015 HUNTING REGULATIONS SUMMARY
For complete hunting regulations see:
www.wildlife.ca.gov/hunting or fgc.ca.gov/regulations/current
DOVES: (mourning doves and white-winged doves) Sept. 1-Sept. 15 and Nov. 8 – Dec. 22, 2014.
Bag Limit: Mourning doves and White winged doves 15 per day in aggregate, of which no more than 10 may be white-winged dove.
Eurasian collard-doves: Year round with no limit.
Possession Limit: Mourning doves and white-winged doves triple the daily bag limit,
Eurasian collared-doves: no limit.
Time: Start: ½ hour before sunrise to sunset.
NOTE: There is no open hunting season for common ground-doves, ruddy ground-doves, Inca doves or rock doves (domestic pigeons).
QUAIL:
October 18, 2014 – January 25, 2015
Bag and Possession Limit: 10 quail in any combination of species per day
Possession Limit: Triple the daily bag limit
RABBITS AND VARYING HARE:
July 1, 2014 – Jan. 25, 2015.
Bag and Possession Limit: 5 per day, 10 in possession in aggregate of all species. Time: ½ hour before sunrise to ½ hour after sunset.
JACKRABBITS: ALL YEAR
Bag and Possession Limit: No bag or possession limit
Time: ½ hour before sunrise to ½ hour after sunset.
DEER (D12): November 1, 2014 through November 23, 2014
Bag and Possession Limit: One buck, forked horn (See subsection 351(a)) or better, per tag.
Time: ½ hour before sunrise to ½ hour after sunset.
BOBCAT: Oct. 15, 2014 to Feb. 28, 2015
Bag and Possession Limit: 5 per season (tag required).
 All game birds must have a fully feathered wing or head attached while in possession or when transporting.
 Bag Limit applies to individual hunter.
 A valid California hunting license (validation) is required to take all waterfowl, upland game, fur bearers, and mammals.
 A valid Upland Game Bird Stamp (validation) is required to hunt any upland game birds.
 Shotguns must be plugged to hold a total of three shells.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu