IV?

GatorBait

Sep 2, 2015
so I am thinking about heading east to IV again in the morning. I havnt been sense last Saturday, and havnt seen many people talking about it this week. I was wondering how it has been out there? Are there still a good handful of doves? Also if anyone from San diego wants to ride out there in the morning(leaving at 3am) I have room so just shoot me a PM.

I live in Calexico and still see a lot of doves from the I-8 south (my road trips to and from work) and for that reason I will be going out hunting again early Sunday in Mexicali :)

Do you know if that was mart in calexio typically has shotgun shells available? I'm at work until later and afraid I won't be able to get off in time to pick some up before tomorrow. I know they are open 24 hours, but trying to get a hold of someone in their sporting good dept is like pulling teeth!

GatorBait said:
Do you know if that was mart in calexio typically has shotgun shells available? I'm at work until later and afraid I won't be able to get off in time to pick some up before tomorrow. I know they are open 24 hours, but trying to get a hold of someone in their sporting good dept is like pulling teeth!

I was denied buying ammo at 10:30 at Walmart. They said they can't sell it after 10pm

That walmart has always had ammo when I went, although it is all of Walmart's policy to stop selling ammo at 10 I believe. Are you already there?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I went out there this morning, I was able to pick up some shells up at the wal mart by my house last night.

I might make it out there one more time. I don't knw if it was the heat or what, but it was a tough(but fun) hunt. The birds were not flying... I had to hike through chest high bushes and flush the birds. It wa a lot of quick shooting and a lot of fun, but I def had to work my butt off for the 9 birds I got.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu