J.A.K.E.S Day at the Range 2017

It's always fun, and it was an honor to participate. Thanks Steve for all you do to get youth and families going in the sport. Another great JAKES event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
As always it was great to help the kids shoot the shotguns. Thanks for all your hard work Steve.

Thanks again guys......Could not pull this off without all your help.

I would like to give a special thanks to the boys from the Alabama St. Athletic Club (SCH'er Sherpa).....They provide one of the best lunches ever.....All on their dime.....Also thank you to member Paul Sanford for doing the certificates for all the kids....Great bunch of guys.

Another huge shout out to Safari Club Int, San Diego Chapter.....They provide all the hats and t-shirts for all participants.....They also paid for the rangers at our Santa Ysabel Preserve youth turkey hunt this spring.....Thank you.

One more thank you to Escondido Fish & Game Assoc.....We are the only non member organization that gets to use the facility....For anyone who has kids.... They have trap shooting the 2nd Saturday of every month for youth shooters.....No cost to kids.....Just need to be there before 5:00 pm.....They also have a rifle & archery program.....I just don't remember the times.

Reactions: Moves
Great event, and as a volunteer I had a great time. had a couple parents ask about hunter safety course as well. Great event STEVE thanks for all you do.

Sorry I missed it after 3 years of helping out I had to work. Thanks to all the volunteers that helped and especially those that covered the BB gun range!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu