Jagdterriers pups available.....

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
There's a litter with one male pup left. Papers, shots & chipped
$850
5wks 3/22 Monday
Pictures to follow......

These dogs are very versatile from blood tracking, duck & upland hunting to killing Yotes & baying BG.

These dogs are some of the most fearless animals I have ever seen. They have no clue how big they are and very impressive to watch work.

Mark raises great dogs I recommend his pups.

There's a litter with one male pup left. Papers, shots & chipped
$850
5wks 3/22 Monday
Pictures to follow......

These dogs are very versatile from blood tracking, duck & upland hunting to killing Yotes & baying BG.
Are you planning on having any more litters? I’ll be looking for a female later in the year.

Waiting on the story......deer are chewy unless you skin it!

The ravens are hunting my pup non stop, even after I put 2 down this week with the Red Ryder......10yds head shot & 8' flying body shot.

Reactions: stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu