Joe Musgrove NO-NO

I didn't get to see it but I was at the game against Arizona that they won 7-0. I think he only allowed 1 hit in that game. He's definitely pitching well right now. Congrats to Joe & the Padres.

It's surprising to me with the caliber of great pitchers they've had over the years that this didn't happen sooner.

I watched every pitch. Joe was magic last night and his defense played impeccably. I was somewhat emotional regretting my father wasn't alive to see it happen. Both Don Orsillo and Mark Grant teared up with joy. It was just special for us fans. Joe was electric every inning and Victor Caratini called a perfect game behind the dish. I am still on cloud nine - "Oh Doctor"!

Reactions: TRICER
I watched every pitch. Joe was magic last night and his defense played impeccably. I was somewhat emotional regretting my father wasn't alive to see it happen. Both Don Orsillo and Mark Grant teared up with joy. It was just special for us fans. Joe was electric every inning and Victor Caratini called a perfect game behind the dish. I am still on cloud nine - "Oh Doctor"!
A couple of those line drives were nail biters.

Reactions: NBK
Oh my they were. An Kim came through at shortstop as did Profar at 1st. And the liner to Myers was scary too!

Reactions: TRICER
How crazy a friend of mine from Ramona went to surprise his Dad for his birthday and went to the game, only guy in the stand rooting for the Padres.
SCORE BOARD

Outstanding......... :clap:

ps..............................................................Go Dodgers............................................................................:innocent:

Reactions: Nimrod

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu