Jr license help

Hunter_r925

May 14, 2018
Ok I think I’ve asked this before but just want to clarify I will be 18 on September 25th and I bought a jr license a couple weeks ago because my other expired.. do I have to buy an adult license when I turn 18 on the 25th or am I okay with the jr license for this season since I bought it before I turned 18??? Thanks for the help

Hunter,

Your good for the whole year as a junior....But you must buy a federal duck stamp after your birthday.
You need a Federal stamp when you turn 16. You would also be ineligible for youth waterfowl seasons but at least you got another year with a cheap license, no state stamps and no area pass fees.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu