Junior Hunt

slinky_70

Oct 22, 2014
My son asked me if his kids need a day pass next weekend for the junior hunt. I am pretty sure it is not required but just wanted to verify.

Reactions: duck-boy
My daughter is sixteen and has to have an adult license. She can hunt the junior hunt but needs a day pass and all other stuff required by adults....yes confusing AF

Reactions: ilovesprig
Nice summary Duckfan, gosh what a cluster F they got going on. Just make them juniors untill they reach the "adult age of 18". A hunter required to purchase an adult license and everything that is required with it gets to hunt on junior hunt weekend as long as they have the "adult" requirements and are under 18.....but they are considered juniors for the junior hunt but not for the regular season.......

Some of it is due to junior hunts are CADFW hunts. Youth hunts are Federal hunts.

And their different ‘definitions’.

Anyway, enjoy the Youth hunt everyone.
Great experiences to be had. Stay focused on the kids and give them ‘space’ whether they connect or not

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu