Just a few short

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
Had a great morning just not a lot of morning dove in my area. Ended with 25 . Had 11 morning and 15 euros. Best part about the day was hunting with Remington.
P.S I didn't get shot.20190901_091400.jpg20190901_091411.jpg
Well see I can get my last few birds this evening.

Alright finished strong, I got my last few, and watched Remington and Richard clean house
Great day. We ended with 45 morning,probably 25 of them white wing and 40 euros. Rems taking some back to school to feed those city girls.20190901_180721(0).jpg

Last edited:
We had a really good opener, shot lots of Dove. I had a great time as a Dad watching her shoot. Can't wait till next time20190902_105139.jpg
PS Dad told her to use bug spray and she chose not to.

Matt,

Haha....Remington has probably killed twice as much stuff as 90% of the guys on this forum....:joy:

ps...Unless you're talking about her college friends.... ;)

Ya I meant those college girls! Remington is a killer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu