Just another new guy with questions here

Fine Firearms is probably great for folks who live in San Diego area, but for us guys up in LA such as SF Valley or SG Valley, its easier to get to several places such as Turners Outdooors, or some good gunshops in Burbank, after doing your internet shopping. I have Remington rifles in both in .223 and .308 with really nice Nikon scopes. I spent nearly as much on the scopes as the rifles, and I am glad I did, as the scope makes a huge impact on daily use of the rifle. The .223 is razor sharp out to 200 yards on the range, and the .308 is so fine, its like a ballistic missile out past 400 yards you just have to practice a lot and get used to the 6-12" drop past 300 yards and the wind variance which can be 6" easy each way. I hope Fine Firearms can open a second shop up in Pasadena or Burbank so all us guys can enjoy them locally!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu