Just out of curiosity, how did you find out about the SCH website?

I found out about this site from NBK @ Fine Firearms while picking up some reloading components the only time I have been in there. John has a wealth of knowledge, I feel fortunate to have stumbled upon Fine Firearms and now this site.

Liddy

one of the guys at fine firearms gave me his card and wrote the name of the site on the back to help me with any more questions i had. cool people at ff for sure

Jedventure on the Jesseeshunting.com site suggested I might have a better chance of getting some info on this site. I hadn't heard of it before he mentioned it.

Google'ing hunting turkey at Sutherland for the fall.. found some other forum which mentioned this one.

There was a fall program at Lake Sutherland...We/City of San Diego discontinued it about 5 or 6 years ago...Just lack of turkeys...I do believe this last spring there were 12 or 13 toms taken....Good solid flock in there now.... :blush:

.sutherland work party 2021.JPGsutherland work 13.JPG

I found this site from the other sites and got recommended here.

This is the only hunting website i visit as it details coverage of our southern cali area. Seems alot less trollie then other sites. All good ppl here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu