Just out of Curiosity

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
So you got all the BLM crap going on. Turns out they are more Marxist than Marx and professional sports is happy to bend down and give the commies BJ's......I used to look at the sports page first thing in the morning
Now, I haven't even looked at any sports page in a month.

Anybody else out there like me?

Right there with ya. Very disappointing. I watched sports to get ways from the BS politics. Now they are bring it front and center. Positive note, is I have more time for more important stuff now.
Social media has control of all these companies. They’re are scared and will just fold and do whatever there told. Otherwise they get blacklisted.

I’m done watching pro sports. With one exception - NHL Hockey. It’s my favorite spectator sport. So far as far as I know they are staying out of politics. As long as they don’t start kneeling, or promoting BLM Marxist crap or any other BS I’ll stay a fan . If they start that crap then I’m gone.
I already stopped watching the NFL when they first started the kneeling crap. I actually have a lot better things to do than watch rich hypocrites play games.

NHL the last great team sport......

and swimming but that's because my daughter does that

Reactions: Bigfin and WaterDog
I was thinking team sports but I also watch MMA and boxing. I’m a former boxer amateur and pro in my youth and like watching those, brings back memories of days gone by. I also still like to hit things, that’s why I have a heavy bag in the garage that I work out with a couple times a week.

Reactions: CAL'NDN
I was thinking team sports but I also watch MMA and boxing. I’m a former boxer amateur and pro in my youth and like watching those, brings back memories of days gone by. I also still like to hit things, that’s why I have a heavy bag in the garage that I work out with a couple times a week.
My Great Uncle Fred Apostoli was world Champ back in late 30's. The fight game is in my blood! Grand Pa talked me out of boxing....so I wrestled in High School. I absolutely love the UFC. People don't understand what it takes to be a fighter. You are a different breed of human. Pain is an everyday occurrence. UFC athletes are a totally different breed of animal. To me its the best one on one competition there is currently. Its just FASCINATING to me. Its one of the few things where I sit and watch it ALL! I can't miss any of it. Hard to explain. I still love a good Boxing Match. The heavyweights now days can be really good and there are a couple of lighter weight fighters I go out of my way to watch. I love Boxing...the sweet science!

The only sport I follow and watch on tv is Professional Bull Riders. A while back all the riders decided that they would sign a pledge to continue to stand for the national anthem, to make it clear that they don’t support all the kneeling nonsense. These aren’t just American riders, guys from Brazil, Australia, Mexico and Canada also compete in PBR. They all realize how it important it is to honor the sacrifices men and women have made protecting our freedom and to respect the country where they have a great opportunity to compete for a lot of money. Also, Border Patrol is a big sponsor of the PBR. Multiple riders sport Border Patrol logos on their vests and helmets. Its pretty safe to say the PBR doesn’t support the bs that seems to be popping up everywhere. And even if the NFL didn’t bend down for the leftists, I would still rather watch a guy try to stay on a pissed 1,800 lb bull instead of a bunch of guys run back and forth tackling each other. It’s pretty incredible to see how athletic these bulls have become through their breeding and how tough these riders are.

The only sport I follow and watch on tv is Professional Bull Riders. A while back all the riders decided that they would sign a pledge to continue to stand for the national anthem, to make it clear that they don’t support all the kneeling nonsense. These aren’t just American riders, guys from Brazil, Australia, Mexico and Canada also compete in PBR. They all realize how it important it is to honor the sacrifices men and women have made protecting our freedom and to respect the country where they have a great opportunity to compete for a lot of money. Also, Border Patrol is a big sponsor of the PBR. Multiple riders sport Border Patrol logos on their vests and helmets. Its pretty safe to say the PBR doesn’t support the bs that seems to be popping up everywhere. And even if the NFL didn’t bend down for the leftists, I would still rather watch a guy try to stay on a pissed 1,800 lb bull instead of a bunch of guys run back and forth tackling each other. It’s pretty incredible to see how athletic these bulls have become through their breeding and how tough these riders are.

I had friends who were bull riders in high school Those boys were not afraid of anything. No hesitation in them what so ever. God Bless them

I’m done watching pro sports. With one exception - NHL Hockey. It’s my favorite spectator sport. So far as far as I know they are staying out of politics. As long as they don’t start kneeling, or promoting BLM Marxist crap or any other BS I’ll stay a fan . If they start that crap then I’m gone.
I already stopped watching the NFL when they first started the kneeling crap. I actually have a lot better things to do than watch rich hypocrites play games.

Nope...they are in on it too!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu