JustMyGame Scores nice Turkey with 7 year old Daughter

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
JustMyGame Shot a nice turkey in the company of his 7 year old daughter this morning. Story to follow -

I'm hearing it from my tenant but the story is the bird was shot at around 1:30 in the afternoon, He called it from across the street from my ranch and got the bird and three of its buddies to come from several hundred yards out it put on a show and he spanked it while it was working the decoy. I'm hearing the beard was in the 8-9 inch range with a set of spurs that were right at one inch.

Yup...9.5" beard. Will have a story for the front page some time tomorrow. :D :D :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu