Kansas semi live

Took some time off to visit family and the rewards of that is some bow hunting yesterday was my first day in the field and it did not disappoint lots of little bucks chasing. Its great being in the stand listening to the turkeys and geese while I’m looking for deer

.View attachment 56548View attachment 56549View attachment 56550
What part of KS used to hunt around Hill City, friends are there now , said wind chill conditions 1 bird opening day Worst year he has ever had hunt pheasants Also very dry year. I just can’t do the 3 day drive any more

My family lives in Ellsworth and believe me it’s not worth the drive to hunt birds in that part of the state they are very few between

• Sad
Reactions: ilovesprig
My family lives in Ellsworth and believe me it’s not worth the drive to hunt birds in that part of the state they are very few between

Skeet,

It's amazing how fast upland game birds can disappear...10 years ago, when I was in Stockton...The place was crawling with pheasant and turkeys........ :confused:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu