Kids Bear bow

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
752bbf2eb62eede10c462651266dc48a.jpg
My son wants a real compound bow now. This is too small for him anyways. So he said sell it and add to his piggy bank for a new one lol. It's pretty much brand new. I'll take $25 obo. Please. Thanks guys

Sweet. I told em to hang on to it But he really wants a new better one. Hes also working around the house and doing yard work to make more money. Lol

Yea he is. Thnx! Im trying to teach my kids the way my parents taught me. Work for what you want. Hes definitely doing that. He sees his older sister working for what she wants by cleaning the house and doing dishes. He wants to do it too to earn his money. Whats funny is my little 3 year old boy is doing it to. But he wants me to pay him with candy. Lol. Id rather buy em some kind of cool toy. Hopefully I sell this little bow to help him get his new one. Hes going to LOVE IT! Thnx again

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu