Kifaru Reckoning Accessories

I just got the email that it was shipped today... 16 days. I was going through my sh!t and found two large belt pouches. Anyone looking for a belt pouch? Ed F
Mine shipped today as well. Can’t wait. What color are the belt pouches?

Right on. I currently have, I think, a medium and a small. And the small one is where I've been keeping my little backup pistol.

Wanting to have options so I can carry a bigger pistol in there sometimes.

Well... the 44 mag is much bigger than I thought, way bigger. I put it on my older frame, with some minor modifications. Preliminary assessment is that I did not gain much over my EMR bag. In fact I lost the internal shelf which helps with packing meat... I'm gonna find out if I like it or not in 30 days when I take it to Kodiak... Ed F

Last edited:
I love the 44 mag... the front zipper access is the bomb. Smoothest zippers i've ever zipped. I didn't miss the shelf because i put the gear in the bottom and the meat on top. I packed 3 deer out over rough terrain. Thinking about getting a new frame because my belt and shoulder straps have a lot of miles.20376.jpeg

Reactions: Dawnandusk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu