Kinda Threw Up a Little in My Mouth....

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
My wife, who teaches kindergarten, asked me to run by the local Target store to pick up a Dr. Seuss book for her class since this is "Dr. Seuss week" at her school and Target had all the Dr. Suess books on sale for $5. While in the childrens' book section searching for the Dr. Seuss books I ran across this...

...Like the title of my thread says, I kinda threw up a little in my mouth. I couldn't bring myself to pick it up and look inside as its obvious that its a child indoctrinating piece of propaganda and my BP is already too high.

I wonder, when she's serving time (hopefully) in the near future if they'll edit it and change to title to "Hillary Rodham Clinton - Some Girls are Born for Prison"?

So can anyone site one example of leadership from her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQqlnQDD6_U

Broad is a mess......

Maybe if she took care of her husband and did her wifely duties 20 years ago she wouldn't have this fire to be president.

20 years ago?.....She was a radical hippie in her early years.....Bill pretty much has made her everything she is today.....Which is JUST a liberal democrat.... ::)

Was just watching Fox and they were saying she will get all the minority, union, and government worker vote....Just how the hell can a man (women) that's a union worker vote for a person knowing that she/they (dems) basically go against what many common every day people stand for and live for, guns, hunting, fishing, religion, & common sense?

Please some union worker explain this to me...... :-[

ps.....My cousin was a LA Co. firemen which is union. He said he was constantly getting mail saying who to vote for....All dems here in Cali and nationally..... ::)

Saw this on a T-shirt/ bumper sticker combo! Priceless!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 35
People are SHEEP!

the unions push hard on members telling them that their collective bargain power will be stripped by the minority hating republicans.

If you are a Democrat and can't see your self voting against your party, maybe this would be a good time to exercise your right to not vote. Think about it. We are in big trouble!

ilovesprig said:
20 years ago?.....She was a radical hippie in her early years.....Bill pretty much has made her everything she is today.....Which is JUST a liberal democrat.... ::)

Was just watching Fox and they were saying she will get all the minority, union, and government worker vote....Just how the hell can a man (women) that's a union worker vote for a person knowing that she/they (dems) basically go against what many common every day people stand for and live for, guns, hunting, fishing, religion, & common sense?

Please some union worker explain this to me...... :-[

Steve I was refuring to all the pickle puffin she WAS NOT doing 20 years ago.....

I'm Proud Union worker, have been since I was 19 years of age, bought my house,guns,vacations and married my wife all on union wages.

Now I know most unions are vary liberal, but There is not One union guy I know that doesn't understand the problems we face, our reps and leaders are threw the roof on us not being able to lock down a 4 year medical contract( our contract ended last September and was a 4 year deal) and for the most part are hoping for a republican to win the election.

Are premiums have gone threw the roof to catch up with Obamacare and to top it off, we only can get medical for 1 year agrements at a time because of the continued rise in medical costs, Thanks Obamacare.....

This A$& hole is just as bad....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 26

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu