Labradar with accessories

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
Selling my labradar chronograph with accessories. Comes with tripod, SD card, red dot mount, cable for auxiliary battery, piet recoil trigger, and laptop backpack that fits everything perfect. I will get better photos tonight.
SPF

Located in Murrieta area but also travel to Corona for work
20231023_172517.jpg

Last edited:
@punkur67
You have to get the Garmin Tactix 7 Pro Ballistics edition smartwatch to go with the chronograph or it is a complete fail. Go big or go home!

@punkur67
You have to get the Garmin Tactix 7 Pro Ballistics edition smartwatch watch to go with the chronograph or it is a complete fail. Go big or go home!
I'm old school with the dope for the rifle. I prefer to write it down. I checked the garmin watch out but wasn't a fan

No need to write it down. You can just do a screen shot on your phone and save it to a file name of your choice.

No need to write it down. You can just do a screen shot on your phone and save it to a file name of your choice.
My primary use is competition and I write a lot of data on my card. It's mounted on the rifle so I never move off the gun to see it. It costs time to look at my wrist and rebuild my position. They are definitely awsome, just not my cup of tea

How do you like the recoil sensor? The garmin looks legit…

Worked great to avoid picking up other shots that werent mine when there were a bunch of other people shooting around me

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu