Labrador Snow Day

Nikita is getting close to 80 pounds. She is a big girl but she is cut. She has been on pheasants, ducks, doves and Bandtail all in her first year. It is rare that I will hunt without one or both Labs. However, my senior Lab is just freaking amazing. Total jock and ripped. I am lucky to have two good Labs. I type this as Nikita is laid out on top of me. Nose close to my face and likely dreaming about Bandtails. For us Upland guys, it gets no better. You boys have a good evening.

John

Reactions: 2duckhunter4

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu