Lake Barrett Wednesday

Is barret open to the public now? I haven’t fished it since I was a little kid when my dad won the lottery to fish. I remember fishing crawlers under bobbers and catching bass all day.

Drew,

I quit fishing it when it went to Ticketron...Catch & release and barbless hooks.

Fished it a few years back when somebody canceled...I think you're allowed 3 or 4 guys per reservation...Nothing like it used to be with the water going very low.

ps...When the lake was high...2011

.BARRETT LAKE 2011 044.old.JPG

Reactions: TRICER
Looks like you guys had a great day out there! I usually fish Barrett once per season but I took off last year and this year. The water was so low it felt crowded now that they’ve increased the number of float tubers. Such a Great Lake when the water is up and/or crowds are down.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu