Lake Dixon..Here Kitty, Kitty

msailor

Jan 30, 2014
San Diego
Went to lake Dixon on Saturday and my daughter and I had our limit in just a couple hours. One of the Rangers said he had not seen many people catching fish all week. But we did!!

Attachments

• IMG_1158.JPG
    IMG_1158.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 138
Matt,

Congrats................ 8)

I have a lemon tree...........Fish fry at your house?........... ;D

Thanks Steve. I have a lemon tree too and yes fish fry is in the near future!! ;D If this keeps up I will drop some fillets off at your house!!

msailor said:
Thanks Steve. I have a lemon tree too and yes fish fry is in the near future!! ;D If this keeps up I will drop some fillets off at your house!!

Matt,

Thank you so much for the catfish.......Beer battered with onion rings.......DEEEEE.....LICIOUS!

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    538.9 KB · Views: 35

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu