Lakewood Products - Videographers newly designed protective field case

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Lakewood Products

Videographers newly designed protective field case

Suamico, WI. – Lakewood Products, the leader in hunting and fishing protective cases has now introduced a field camera case that is truly designed for field use. The C-290 Field Camera’s case is thoroughly foam lined inside for maximum protection while traveling or in the field. An adjustable shoulder strap is designed for ease of carrying into the field and can also be used to strap around trees or limbs for easy accessibility while in a stand. Included are front and top adjustable straps for transporting tree arms or tripods. The C-290 case sports roomy zippered side pockets with generous rain flaps covering zippers to insure the elements stay out. At, 18”L x8” W x9.5”H the C-290 is big and roomy and a videographers dream.
For more information on the C-290 Camera Field Case or any of the fine protective archery fishing, or firearm cases from Lakewood Products, visit their website, www.lakewoodproducts.com or call 1- 800-US-BUILT (1-800-872-8458)

Attachments

• C290 camera n arm.png
    C290 camera n arm.png
    88 KB · Views: 38
  • C290 top w camera.png
    C290 top w camera.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 44
We need two of them and we need to get the Lakewood case and tree stand arm. I have heard nothing but good things about the Lakewood products!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu