Large Coues Buck Down!!!

Thanks fellas...those boys have always told me.." Dad.. shoot um in front of the shoulders.. they'll never take a step"..I concur...I like those boys .

Next Saturday buddy..... performance anxiety is real!! I need to be like 200 or less or I will surely miss. Caught a flash of dandy while packing #3,s out yesterday.( I wasn't packing anything but empty water bottles and a camera and my old man walking stick)....gonna get back there Saturday to try and find him...wish me luck!

Had boy #3: drag his buck old school style..he had it easy with all the tall yellow grass this year..he asked why we could not cut and stuff like boy #2 did? I replied...because yours is closer to the road...he said....Oh..

• Haha
Reactions: JakeSCH
Had boy #3: drag his buck old school style..he had it easy with all the tall yellow grass this year..he asked why we could not cut and stuff like boy #2 did? I replied...because yours is closer to the road...he said....Oh..
dude not only the yellow grass but those red thorn bushes were thick as weeds! Hate those things.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Truth!! I hate those things...and the hidden prickly pears in the yellow grass now you can't see until you get eviscerated...uggh.

Reactions: sportyg
Good job on the bucks guys… just work on the pictures a little lol
I'm lucky if i can get my phone to turn on...zero tech skills here! Any skills really...just happy to have a boy that knows what he's doing..or 3.. serious.

I’m jealous. Very thick set of antlers. I’ve gone on two Coues hunts and have yet to bag one. Probably still learning the game. I’m back to 4 points again so maybe next year. I’ve been in unit 23 and 34a prior. One late season where I saw a few bucks I just couldn’t get a decent shot on them. Someday

frank

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu