Last day of turkey season

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
Did anyone have any luck this season with turkeys? I havent heard a gobble in weeks and only seen 2 birds on public in the last 3 weeks in a spot where i hunted everyday and saw 30 or more in the first nine days of the season where have the birds gone? oh well still got archery season hope some one on here kills one

Got a late night call from work asking me to work today. Needless to say missed the last weekend, archery time it is. Friend of mine hunting in julien said birds were gobbling almost all day.

I got one.
Now I can hopefully get one with my bow since almost everyone is gone = ))

I read somewhere that CA is an honor system for Turkeys.... So you do not have to tag or report your harvest of Turkeys and it only falls under the upland game license?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu