late Az rifle elk

oneazbowhunter

"will work for tag"
Oct 28, 2011
prescott valley,AZ
I have a client starting friday in unit 10. First day of scouting turned up nothing but tracks and 2 cows.But a 25 mile drive to a new area turned up 17 bulls in 5 hours of glassing. I just hope this hunter has some realistic expectations cuz I didn't see any 400's

oneazbowhunter said:
Sitting in camp on front of a fire at 730 ..got a bugling bull and two other bulls fighting for the past 30 min

Bragger! ;D

You ought to do a semi-live hunt. Post up some camp pictures so we can pretend we're there with you......or at least live vicariously through you.

At about this time last night he was sitting next to a camp fire. I'm at home sitting next to a computer...........campfire sounds much better!

Waiting for some glassing light. No giants ysdy but a few 320-330 and one really nice looking bull bout 340. Saw 2 bulls last nite that may be big I ran out of lite hope to see em this am.. Over and out....

oneazbowhunter said:
Waiting for some glassing light. No giants ysdy but a few 320-330 and one really nice looking bull bout 340. Saw 2 bulls last nite that may be big I ran out of lite hope to see em this am.. Over and out....

Working on bids and getting ready to go layout a job. I THINK YOU WIN.
Good luck

Way to make us all drool Jeff. Thanks for the update. Keep us up to date. We are all rooting for you!

JUST IN:

Oneazbowhunter just forwarded me these pictures from the field at 10:44AM

Attachments

• JeffAZ12012.jpg
    JeffAZ12012.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 12
  • JeffAZ22012.jpg
    JeffAZ22012.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 9

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu