Laugh for the Day

wiley

Feb 11, 2014
Got my laugh for the day, Cheers Fellas ;D

Attachments

• 10635785_572251876233570_7458094889234785642_n.jpg
    10635785_572251876233570_7458094889234785642_n.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 145
hahaha c'mon!!!! Where the heck did you see that? Reminds me of the woman who went on the radio questioning why they allowed deercrossing signs on freeways. Some people are just plain ol dumb.

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx269/911fan/ARFCOM/Humor/carlin.jpg

Sent via Tapatalk

I questioned a co worker the other day, who thinks I shouldn't hunt because "no animal deserves to be killed" about her leather purse and shoes and she said, "It's OK, these came from a store!"

Another friend says it's OK to eat chicken because "they're dead before they are packaged."

Needless to say I work in LA!

Disassociation dude. I think everybody should have to get their own meal once. Anything a fish a dove. Just grow garden. Or tell them if they don't use the seeds it's like a plant abortion

Plus if you don't kill animals they live forever and cure cancer.

Joe rogans quote

I'm all for curing cancer but if we stop eating to do it, we may die before we get to the cure!

Good laughs.
I always enjoy the conversations with people who are nuts about only eating "organic" meats and spend an arm and a leg for it. And then they say we shouldn't be hunting. I've converted a few of them so far.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu