Lead free while fishing

I had the same question , your out fishing , have your pistol , now I wondered if the fact that I have a hunting license ,and a fire arm on my side while I'm fishing . Green jeans may think I may take a shot at something . So I have been carrying the non lead ammo on outings . If I did not have my hunting license currant , I would carry lead ammo on a fishing trip . I just wondered if I was fishing , and have my pistol , and its rabbit season / but I'm only fishing , I'm not hunting , but have purchased a hunting License for that year . I'm sure now with D/L scan they could find out a lot . Just some thought I threw out there .

Reactions: Prime
Ya both of the above are my fears. Especially after they gave a guy a ticket SD bay for unlicensed charter operation for splitting the fuel bill with his buddy, who knows what you'll get written up for anymore. I had a box of lead free I kept for this exact reason but I cannot find it, and there is none available right now.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu