Learn from a donkey.... Spot and stalk muley

Ali

Nov 12, 2013
Had an awesome time a few weeks ago up north.

Thought you guys might like this.

http://www.bdoutdoors.com/article/spot-and-stalk-california-mule-deer-lessons-from-a-rookie/

If a total rookie can do it, anyone can.

Can't wait to go back for a big one.

ebu5yvuh.jpg

Nice job Ali:) thought you had a elk hunt this Sept?

Enjoyed the story Ali thanks for posting it and congrats on your buck. Good luck on your Elk hunt. I'm sure that will be another great story when you get back.

Awesome! Can't wait to go up there OCT. 9th-13th to help my cousin fill his rifle tag. Amazing country in the eastern sierras.

Love that story. What a hunt. Makes me want to call in sick more often.

I've been blessed to have hunted that zone 3 times now- twice with rifle, once with a bow. I intend to use my points to draw a tag there next season. I know how difficult the area can be, so strong work!

Thanks guys. Leaving for MT for a archery bull on Sunday. Can't wait.

Stay tuned.

Congrats Ali............The 2nd read was just as good as the 1st..........Love that picture!.......... :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu